For Maximum Quality Of Life Vitality Is Essential
For your pet to be as healthy and as full of energy as possible, a rich supply of essential nutrients is needed, which can be missing from the diet.
Without these nutrients, dogs and cats can develop a wide range of health problems, including:
- lack of energy and vitality
- chronic inflammation or allergies
- delayed healing and recovery from injuries or infections
- poor health
VITALITY is a unique blend of 2 natural ingredients, which added to the diet each day:
- provides a concentrated source of many essential nutrients
- promotes health, energy and vitality
- soothes itching and inflammation
- aids recovery from injuries and illnesses
CONCENTRATED NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT IS PARTICULARLY BENEFICIAL
- when body condition is poor and there is a need for a rich supply of easy to digest protein, vitamins, minerals and trace elements to aid the body’s natural healing processes
- during recovery from infections, injuries and illnesses to promote a rapid return to health
- whenever it is important to promote tissue healing, regeneration and repair
EVERY PET CAN BENEFIT FROM VITALITY
The mineral content of soil has plummeted by 72% in the last 100 years. As a result, food today supplies a fraction of the nutrients it once used to. This coupled with an increased demand by the body for nutrients to help it cope with pollution, can lead to nutritional deficiencies and ill-health.
Giving VITALITY each day, helps to fill this ‘nutritional gap’, so that every part of the body receives the nourishment it needs for optimum health and vitality.
A powdered blend of organic Spirulina and Chlorella
Crude protein: 67-69%, Crude fibres: 6%, Crude oils and fats: 1%, Crude ash: 5-6%
Using a clean teaspoon (5ml), sprinkle a small amount of the powder onto your pet's food each day.
Once your pet is happy taking this, slowly increase to the amount suggested below over a few weeks.
This can be divided between meals if fed more than once.
|Small||5 - 10kg||½ - 1 level teaspoon|
|Medium||10 - 20kg||1 - 2 level teaspoons|
|Large||20 - 40kg||2 - 3 level teaspoons|
|Giant||40kg plus||3 - 4 level teaspoons|
|Kittens||2 - 6 months||¼ level teaspoon|
|Young cats||6 - 12 months||½ level teaspoon|
|Adult cats||Over 12 months||1 - 2 level teaspoons|
Vince the Vet - VITALITY 200g - Supplement for Dogs
- Brands Vince the Vet
- Product Code: VTVSV200G
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £14.13